Correct Squat Technique The Body Weight Squat
The squat is a very popular muti-muscle exercise that ids used in a variety of ways in exercise. You can do squats but do make sure you do them properly
To begin stand comfortably apart roughly about 2 shoulder widths and make sure you stay in alignment. Very simply this is the way to squat using your bodyweight
- Knees should be over toes
- Shift your weight to the back of your feet – heels.
- Bend until you engage your major muscles
- Push your butt back – Like you are sitting on an imaginary bench
- To come up- push up through your heels – You can bring your arms forward to counteract your balance.
- Return to starting position